1/2 cup regular rolled oats
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
pinch of salt
1/3 cup milk of choice [i used unsweetened original almond milk]
2 tbsp peanut butter [i used all natural -aka it's just ground up peanuts...not other ingredients]
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
scant 1/8 tsp molasses
1 tbsp honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a single-serving ramekin with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix oats, baking powder and soda, and salt until combined.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together peanut butter, almond milk, vanilla extract, molasses, and honey.
- Add dry ingredients to mix ingredients and stir until combined.
- Pour into the prepared ramekin. Bake for 18-22 minutes.
Other happenings from my past week:
Thursday just so happen to be National Custard Day....so I celebrated with frozen custard like anyone should.
If you read yesterday's post, you saw that fair is this coming week.
& I AM SO EXCITED! Definitely missing my show days, having piggies, and the benefit of having a tack box to through all my junk in. =)
Sweet Mary and I, and a bunch of others went to a minor league baseball game Friday night.
They won and the weather was perfect!
Friday night lights.
Mom & Dad went to Columbus on Saturday to spend the day celebrating their anniversary.
We tried to convince mom to let him wear his socks like this. Ha. She wasn't convinced.
Jared and I didn't care though, since we weren't going with them. =)