Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thanksgiving

 i like these cool kids
 game time...dad was just cracking up!

 On Friday, mom, Morgan, and I headed to a pocket of Columbus called Dublin. We scored some excellent deals...after all the crazies were back in bed!
Of course I couldn't resist buying my niece something...
and who could resist this with the ruffles on the bum!
 
  

And tis the season for SYMPATHY pregnancies... 
 Pillow baby
We found a fake belly in the maternity part of Babies R Us when Morgan was getting her stroller...so mom and I HAD to try it on!!!




 
End of July vs. end of November...
she is finally bigger than Caleb...
even after Thanksgiving dinner!

1 comment:

  1. My sister-in-law is pregnant, and I think my brother has gained just as much weight, ha! Happy Thanksgiving to you, looks like you had great people to share it with.

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments.