Wednesday, July 30, 2014

New Hampshire Adventure//Part Two [sights]


With one day yet to explore, I decided to go ahead and share the pictures from the last few days so I don't end up with too many. The weekend was filled with the buzz of wedding activity for Caleb's younger brother, where Hallie charmed her great aunts, uncles, and grandma. Our first day of exploration, we headed into Boston where I ate my first cannoli and stood outside of Paul Revere's church pew, though not simultaneously. Yesterday was spent on the beach in Maine, ending with a view of rocky shoreline and a gorgeous lighthouse. 

|Wedding|


|Boston|
The famed statue of Paul Revere.

Park Street Church was built in 1809, and has remained a thriving church for all those years. It's currently contemporary, evangelical and attended by many college students.
The Old State house was built in 1713 and served as a meeting house for many of the Founding Fathers.

|Maine|
Hallie's first ocean experience. She didn't really have a reaction, which is surprising considering the water was only 50 degrees!
Zonked on Uncle Jake. Between both sides, Hallie currently has 9 aunts and uncles!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't Maine beautiful! I have heard that Mike's Pastries is amazing, sadly have not tasted them for myself. :(

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments.